We, UrbanWrk Private Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) having its registered office at 100 Tilak Nagar Main Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452018 provides setting up and operating business centres for providing temporary office workspace and other support services and facilities (the “Service”) at https://urb.in (the “Website”) The term Website shall also mean to include our mobile application.
During your use of the Services, we may collect such information from you including but not limited to:
- Collection of Information
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
- your contact number;
- your date of birth;
- information derived from your social media access permissions;
- any credit card or bank details which shall be used for the payment of any Service by you;
- information regarding your browsing behaviour and pages visited; and
- any other information regarding your interaction with the Website.
- The information we collect about you will depend on the Services that we offer, on an on-going basis. To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company. Please note that if you do not allow us to collect all the information we request on the Website, then we may not be able to deliver your chosen products/Services effectively.
- We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of Services opted for by you;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To communicate necessary account and product/service-related information from time to time;
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
- The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers. You hereby consent to receiving calls, auto-dialled and/or pre-recorded message calls, e-mails, from the Company or its service partners from time to time. You may opt out of such communication either by unsubscribing on the Services itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to [email@example.com].
- We store and process your personal information on our third partner software partner’s Azure within or outside India cloud servers and other cloud service providers within India. Some of the safeguards that we use are Azure 256 bit data encryption over SSL and information access authorization controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, we use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. Information you provide to us may be stored on secure servers of Azure located within or outside India.
- You understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- We will hold the information shared by you in the manner described above for as long as we reasonably require for fulfilling the purpose for which we collected such information. This includes for any regulatory, archival purposes, or to protect/defend the Company from any legal claims by anyone.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us to identify you and provide you with customized services, and make the Services more user friendly. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Most browsers will permit you to decline cookies but if you choose to do this, it might affect the Services or some parts of the Services. We might also use other technology to track how you interact with the Website and/or employ some third-party agencies to use the data on our behalf.
- Disclosure of Information
- Where any Service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary for the Company to carry out your Service request may be shared with such third party.
- We may share your information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia restricts such third parties from further disclosing the information unless such disclosure is for the purpose as detailed under that confidentiality agreement.
- Other than as described above, we will share your information with third parties only in such manner as described below:
- We may share your information with our third-party partners in order to conduct data analysis in order to serve you better and provide such Services on our Website;
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed Services and products.
- External Links on Website
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such Third Party Sites, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites.
- Accessing and Reviewing Information
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your email address. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, pin code, country, phone number, and profile.
- You may request us to delete any of the information submitted by you on or through the Website. We will endeavour to remove all of the information that you have requested us to delete however, please note that we will need to and reserve the right to retain such information in our files, systems and Services for certain purposes such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- Other Information Collectors
Questions and Suggestions and Grievance Officer
- Disputes and Jurisdiction
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole mediator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Pune, Maharashtra, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. The cost of arbitration will be split equally amongst the parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred exclusively to the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Grievance officer: Anuj Munot
Address: Kalpataru Horizon, A-214, S K Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400018.